Tuesday 6 March 2018

Stitching snow in spring

Hello dear friends,

last Friday I didn't have time to stitch so I made it a Saturday Frolics. As usual I let the Random Number Generator choose among my WIPs and it chose Snow Days by Mirabilia. This would never have been my own choice as last week we had the Beast from the East reigning our weather with such low temperatures that going outside wasn't an option. At all. Since Sunday we have spring, finally.

But then I said "let's face it and stitch snow"! Here is where I left back in April 2016


Of course I couldn't put the project down after Saturday in spite of all the snow and extended the Saturday Frolics a bit until yesterday. This is where I am now


I added all the snow on the right hand side downwards. It's not really a lot but I'm a slow stitcher and I'm quite happy with the result.

Next Friday I will come up with a new WIP - whatever my RNG will choose for me.

Happy Stitching!
Brigitte



5 comments:

Justine said...

That's beautiful Brigitte! We had that awful beast too, it was so cold wasn't it? Your snowman looks toasty warm in his nice scarf.

Linda said...

Wonderful progress on such a pretty design Brigitte.

Linda

FlashinScissors said...

Great progress on this piece Brigitte! Can’t wait to see what you are stitching on next!
All our snow has gone now, the memory of it is just like a bad dream now. Can’t believe how much warmer the weather has become, much more spring like.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Khristine Doiron said...

Awesome progress! Such a sweet design!

Kaisievic said...

This is gorgeous, Brigitte and you made lots of progress on your "Saturday" Frolics.