Saturday 18 March 2017

My ninth Frolic for 2017

Sorry, a bit late with this one but it was a super busy time for me last week, so I am a bit behind with my posting (that is what happens when you go back to work three days a week - boy, does it eat into your stitching and blogging time - lol!)

Anyway, here is my ninth Friday Frolic for 2017....

Noel Blanc....


Noel Blanc
Designer: K
Designer: A  Mon Ami Pierre
Fabric: 28 ct Willow (I think that is what it is called.)
Floss: Suggested DMC threads

The true colour of the fabric is closer in the second pic. I must say it looks much prettier in real life

 The last time I stitched on this piece was in August 2015!

Stay tuned for my Tenth Frolic for 2017 post coming up very soon!

hugs,

Kaye






4 comments:

CJ said...

Wonderful finish. I have several from 2015 that require my attention. I will have a frolic this week.

Khristine Doiron said...

Oooooh that fabric is wonderful! The white stitching looks so great on it :)

Brigitte said...

A great start on Noel Blanc.

FlashinScissors said...

Pretty stitching, Kaye! The fabric shows the stitches very prettily!
Barbara x