Tuesday 16 August 2016

Serendipitous Jo's Thirty-Third Frolic of the Year

Last Friday was the second Friday in the Stitch Maynia Olympics and the theme given was The Triathalon, or stitch three different projects.

No problem for me, I do two a day anyway and it just meant adding one more in.  Here are my three pieces:



In the morning I worked on Gathering Honey by Jannlynn:



In the afternoon I worked on Christmas Cubes by The Primitive Hare:


In the evening I worked on Ghostly Mandala by Ink Circles:


And on Sunday, I made another cube:

Two down, seven to go!


3 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Great projects! And I love how your cube looks!!

Kaisievic said...

You are so very quick - I cannot believe how fast Ghostly Mandala is stitching up.

Stitching Noni said...

Wow! well done you :o)
Loving the cubes!
Hugs xx