Monday 25 April 2016

WIP #9

Hello friends,

this random number stitching is working great for me. For this weekend (I usually don't stitch only on Fridays on my chosen project but through the weekend) it was WIP #9, Mirabilia's Snow Days which I hadn't touched since March 2014. First I thought, oh no, not a snowman! but then pulled him out and stitched on him Friday evening and yesterday. And the weather was cooperating as it was snowing yesterday, lol.

When I picked him up:



Now:


I'm looking forward to next Friday's draw.
Brigitte


5 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Great progress! I love this pattern :)

Mini said...

Great progress

Carm said...

I haven't seen this chart before. LOVE it!

Kaisievic said...

Wow! He is so gorgeous!

Stitching Noni said...

Brilliant! Love your snowman :o) I am going to have to get this one now... :o)
Hugs xx