Friday 4 March 2016

Sharing My WIP Progress... Frangipani Cross Stitch

Yesterday I spent some time working on one of my current WIPs... it's going to take some time, but it's not really a fiddly piece, just LOTS of stitches!
I bought this kit a couple of years ago... I l-o-v-e Frangipani (second only to hibiscus!) and this is going to be a beauty when it's done.

So during Friday, I was able to add the dark green section at the top left, & also the beginnings of a flower petal in white & creams.
This is a kit from Country Threads, design by Fiona Jude & the design is 25cm square (10inches).

Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful progress so far! You are right, it will be a gorgeous project when it's finished. I love the flower cameo needleminder you are using :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Its looking great....love a pretty Frangi xx

Annie said...

Beautiful! Slow and steady wins the race, isn't that what they say, right?!

cucki said...

It's looking so lovely x

Kaisievic said...

Lovely, vibrant colours, Anthea.

Stitching Noni said...

Gorgeous design... love frangipanis - their scent is divine! :o)

Brigitte said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful project this is.