Saturday 12 March 2016

Serendipitous Jo's Eleventh Frolic of the Year

Posting in a much more timely fashion this week!

Friday was the second Friday of the month which means Christmas stitching.  I've chosen the Christmas Cubes from Primitive Hare for my monthly project this year and here is my progress on the third cube:


There's not a lot of progress there, mostly because I am currently obsessed with my Nora Corbett Fairies.  Here is a corner of E, I am so close to a finish I'm not showing the whole piece until she is done!


Friday was her leg, the metallic (see the glimmer?) and the backstitch including those swirls.

Today I have completed the backstitch and started the beading!  Such fun.  What a shame I have to work tomorrow instead of continuing on her.  Nevermind, she'll be a finish in the early part of next week for sure.

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Nice progress on your Christmas stitching. And I'm very curious to see the next fairy finished.

Kaisievic said...

Love your sneak peeks of "E" and your Christmas cubes are coming along nicely, too.