Saturday 23 January 2016

Serendipitous Jo's Fourth Frolic of the Year

OK, so it's not the most exciting title of the week but it is what it is!

I have a new rotation this year, I start a small project each Friday and stitch until it is complete and then continue with my main focus piece for the rest of the week.  Fourth Friday is scheduled for the Letter of the Month for the Alphabet Club hosted by Chiara.

This month I am stitching on G for Granny Square (not Gingham, although it does look a little ginghammy)


I'm stitching each letter on a 28count afghan which will be made into a soft book when I finally finish the alphabet.  The letters are freebies from Brooke's Books and can be found here.

Last week I was working on CCN's Poinsettia Place which I finished on the Monday and scrapbooked straightaway:

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your scrapbook finish on your Poinsettia Place. Your 'book' finish sounds lovely!!!

Brigitte said...

This rotation plan sounds good and seems to work. Nice motif for G.

cucki said...

I love your rotation plan so much
Beautiful stitching
Happy stitching x

Kaisievic said...

Beautiful scrapbook finish and your G is looking great!