Monday 21 December 2015

Sampler 4 Saisons


Good evening! I picked up this WIP from my stash. It is Sampler 4 Saisons by Anagram Diffusion. I haven't stitched on it since December 2014 and before that not since 2012. It didn't help that I came down with the flu that December. It didn't help my stitching mojo.

I was hoping to stitch on it this year, but with crochet projects and other cross stitch projects, I hadn't got around to stitching on this design.

It is stitched on 32ct olive green Belfast linen using DMC 498 and B5200. The photo is the sampler since 2014. Hopefully with the motivation of my friends here, I'll make some progress on this sampler again.

Rachel

6 comments:

CathieJ said...

That WIP is very pretty. I hope you finish it.

Justine said...

What a lovely sampler. It would be so nice to see it finished! I've been working on something with 498 and B5200 as well this week - gorgeous colours for winter stitching!

Jo said...

I hope you have stitched in the start date and leave room for a finish date

Annie said...

It's beautiful! Perfect stitching for this time of year.

cucki said...

Hello dear it's me cucki from South Africa
A happy new follower friend of your blog
I love your stitching so much ..so sweet
Merry Christmas x

Carm said...

Love your sampler!