Friday 25 September 2015

My first Friday Frolics!

Hello fellow FF:ers!

I'm so pleased to be able to join your gang:) And I'm equally pleased that Kaye came up with yet another brilliant SAL where we all get a chance to hang out and share our love for working with a needle and thread:))

So this is my first Friday Frolics and I had a few different projects I wanted to work on today.
First up is my ornament for the Christmas Ornie SAL (yet another one of Kaye's brilliant SALs!). This is where I was at when I started stitching it today...


...and a bit later it was all done!


I also stitched on an Crocus ABC and today it was the letter A that made an appearence:


I also wanted to start on my Xmas Iphone cover:) It's supposed to be a Xmas tree, but at the moment it is a bit loopsided...I'm thinking that Mr frog has made an appearance!


I'm going to have to deal with him another day though, as my Friday Frolics were coming to an end:)

I want to end this post with showing you all who joined me here at home for my first Frolics:



We all hope to be back with more frolics next Friday!

Annie

5 comments:

Justine said...

Lovely frolicking!

Kaisievic said...

.... and I am so pleased that you are here with us - great frolicking all around, Annie.

Brigitte said...

Oh wow, you got a lot stitched during this SAL.

Stitching Noni said...

Great Friday Frolics for you and your gorgeous friend :o)
Hugs xx

Ariadne said...

I loved how your dogs are helping you with the stitching!AriadnefromGreece!