Monday 28 September 2015

Again not on Friday ... EDITED

Hello friends,

Friday seems to be a bad day for stitching lately. Instead I had my Friday stiching on Saturday. I pulled out one of my oldest WIPs, literally a UFO, as the last time I worked on it was in April 2006. Sigh ... I finished stitching the second block back then and since then it was in my UFO drawer - until last Saturday.

I started block #3.
Edit: Houses of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings

I am motivated again and will continue next Friday/Saturday/weekend :)

Brigitte

4 comments:

Justine said...

That looks sweet. What's the design?

Kaisievic said...

That is definitely a sneak peek - lovely stitching, Brigitte.

Stitching Noni said...

Well done.... great to see your UFO becoming a WIP again :o)
Hugs xx

Kiwiflowa said...

It must feel like such a relief to pull something out from 2006 and still like it! I love the CHS Hawk Run series :)