Friday 11 September 2015

A very old Blackbird!

Right day and right place.......!  Not a lot done but decided to haul out and to blow the dust off a very old Blackbird piece.......I was trying to see when I last stitched on it......I know there's a photograph taken in among boxes when the movers were packing us up in January 2011 to move the furniture back to England.....so, time to work on it again, do you think?

I chose this one also as to be honest, I am a wee bit bored with it......it's lovely design but should have been finished long since!

So two not terribly good photographs....

Before

After
Really all I have done is one flower on the right and carried on joining up the "square" and God willing, it will meet!  But it's a start!  I am a bit undecided whether to keep going over the weekend.  I think I will and post another progress picture on Sunday evening.

Night night, a very early start this morning, I'm shattered.......

4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Great FF piece to stitch on, Gillie. Just remember, every stitch is a stitch closer to being finished!

Justine said...

This is a lovely piece! I'm like you Gille, I can't decide whether or not to put this week's frolic away or continue working on it!

Stitching Noni said...

Well done.... if you do this every FF it will soon be finished :o)
Hugs xx

Brigitte said...

Oh Gillie, this is such a lovely piece. Maybe you get motivated to finish it soon.